Do you have a hard time pulling your child away from the screen and into nature? Are you interested in getting outside more but are unsure of what to DO when you’re out there? Do you want to develop your child’s curiosity and love for nature, but are not sure where to start?
Don’t worry, you’re not alone!
This eBook is a detailed how-to guide where I take all the guess work out of getting outside and give you strategies and activities to help you and your child engage in nature.
The eBook includes:
- An easy and practical recipe for connecting your child to nature
- How nature can nurture your child’s health & happiness (according to science)
- Checklists show you exactly what to bring
- Where to go
- Planning tips that actually get you out the door
- Age appropriate nature activities for all seasons
- A supportive community
- The Goal Setting & Planning Workbook to help you purposefully plan nature activities and reflective questions to keep you moving forward.
- Access to the private Facebook group: Nature Matters with Dr. Jenny. Here you’ll find support and encouragement from other parents like you as you work toward more frequent and meaningful nature experiences for your kids.
By purchasing this product, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.
All transactions are made through Authorize.net, ensuring that your credit card information is safe. Their mission is to provide the most secure and reliable payment solutions through a strong infrastructure and by adhering to strict internal security policies and industry security initiatives. You can be confident that you information is secure with Authorize.net.