In this short video, I’m going to give you easy, simple strategies to help your ADHD kid focus.
ADHD kids need strategies that actually work – strategies that help them focus so they can get their school work done before bedtime… and without having a meltdown.
In this video I’m going to share strategies that you can start using TODAY to manage your kids’ ADHD challenges!
Be sure to take our FREE ADHD Quiz to see what type of ADHD your kid has and ways that you can help them manage it!
Time Stamps for Video:
- 1:35 – We need support and accountability to help our ADHD kids manage their challenges
- 2:40 – Myths about ADHD
- 4:35 – Our zone of genius in Nature Matters Academy is helping you find the specific strategies that actually help your ADHD kiddo
- 4:55 – Secret Weapon #1 for helping ADHD kids focus
- 6:15 – Secret Weapon #2 for helping ADHD kids focus
- 7:55 – Secret Weapon #3 for helping ADHD kids focus
- 9:25 – How Nature Matters Academy can help kids with ADHD while having a ton fun in the process
If this blog post helped your ADHD kid focus, then you’ll love these:
- ADHD QUIZ – What Kind of ADHD Does Your Kid Have?
- Nature as a Supplemental Treatment for ADHD
- Nature Develops Children’s Minds by Increasing Academics & Decreasing ADHD