In Nature Matters Academy, we love neurodivergent kids who think outside-the-box, challenge the status quo, and are just a little bit quirky.
We’re neurodivergent ourselves with 2e kiddos!
But with our out-of-the-box thinkers comes some unique challenges, they…
- don’t listen.
- have daily meltdowns.
- talk back.
- can’t focus long enough to get their work done.
- And often, they’re given what they need in school or their homeschool curriculum.
And that’s where we come in!
We know that your kids is bright but that they also need support.
We know you need support.
So we provide quarterly trainings for parents to help you get the support you need so you can support your kiddos!
And the best part is, these trainings are FREE!
We’ll show you:
- The one thing you can change in 10 minutes a day to squash the backtalk.
- How to create meltdown-free mornings that will have you wondering why you didn’t try this strategy sooner.
- Exactly when to intervene to help your kids focus so they get their school work done in time… and how not doing this sets them up to struggle in college and their future career.
- Why most parents struggle to get their kids to listen… and how knowing this one mistake will drastically improve their listening.
- The one thing that will engage your kids in learning… even if they don’t find their schooling interesting.
If you have 2E, neurodivergent kids, then you’ll love these resources:
- ADHD Quiz – Find out what kind of ADHD your child has!
- Gifted Kids Strategy – A Game-Changing Idea to Help Them Reach Their Potential
- The 3 Strategies to Help Your ADHD Kid Focus… That Actually Work
Join our community of compassionate and proactive parents
who also have smart, gifted, 2E, neurodivergent kids: https://www.facebook.com/groups/226005271473553